I am always looking for ways to make vegetables more exciting!!
Why not try out some Vegetable Ribbons?
You don’t need anything fancy.. just a vegetable peeler..
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow summer squash
- 1 T of butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t minced garlic
- ½ t salt
- ⅛ t pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler or cheese slice cut thin slices down the length of each vegetable to make the ribbons.
- Add butter (or coconut oil) into a large skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add the vegetable ribbons.
- Sauté the vegetable ribbons in the butter (or coconut oil) for 2 minutes.
- Add in lemon juice into the mixture.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper and blend until well combined.
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the vegetable ribbons are crisp but tender.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy