Looking for a delicious and super easy dessert?! This is IT! It’s always been a huge hit at family gatherings for me (I always bring home an empty dish). This is not for the faint of heart though, you must be a true chocolate lover to enjoy this rich dessert.
What you’ll need:
- 1 box of brownie mix (your choice)
- 2 boxes of instant pudding mix
- large canister of Cool Whip
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 2-3 Heath candy bars
1. The night before bake your brownie mix in a 13×9 pan (greased) and let it cool/sit over night and cover.
2. The next morning mix your instant pudding mix together and begin to layer!
3. Add one layer of pudding mix on top of the brownies, add a layer of cool whip over top of that, add another layer of pudding mix and one last layer or cool whip.
4. Crush up your heath bars into small bits (I used a meat pounder and crushed it up in the packages)
5. Spread the crushed up Heath bars over top of your creation
6. last but not least, add a few lines of chocolate syrup!
7. Let it sit in the refrigeration for an hour or two to cool down and you’re ready to go!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy